What If a Traffic Officer Was Involved?
What If a Traffic Officer Was Involved?
Because they must be out enforcing traffic laws, traffic officers often drive, bike, or even walk in order to observe and sometimes stop motorists. And because they are on the road, and despite the fact that people try to be on their best behavior when they know that a traffic cop is around, these officers may inevitably become involved in a traffic accident. If you are involved in a motorcycle accident with a traffic officer, it is important not to feel intimidated, but also to know your rights. At the California Attorney Group, we have a history of success with our motorcycle accident cases, due to our particular experience and legal skill regarding motorcycle accident cases. If you or a loved one has been involved in a Los Angeles or Riverside motorcycle accident and a traffic officer is involved, then contact us today at (866) 650-0505.
If you have been in a Southern California motorcycle accident with a traffic officer, it is understandable if you’re nervous about your case—especially if your case boils down to the word of a police officer over the word of yourself as a motorcyclist. It is easy to assume that a jury or judge will overlook your testimony in favor of a government employee, especially if that employee’s job is directly related to traffic or the law.And in such a case as this, it’s vital to hire a personal injury attorney knowledgeable about motorcycle law, and who has experience successfully pursuing motorcycle accident claims, like the attorney at the California Attorney Group.
At the California Attorney Group, we know thatthe truth is, everyone knows that traffic officers are people, and that people make mistakes. And just like everyone else, these people, or even the government, can be held responsible for their mistakes, in order to make sure that the victims of these mistakes receive the compensation that they deserve. During a Los Angeles, Riverside, Temecula or surrounding area motorcycle accident case, our legal team will use every resource that we have available to us in order to make sure that your case is thoroughly investigated and that we build the strongest case possible for you from the evidence, witness accounts, and expert witness testimony that we collect. If you are looking for a personal injury attorney for your Riverside or Los Angeles motorcycle accident case who will do what it takes to win you your compensation and damages, then contact the California Attorney Group today at (866) 650-0505.
And of course, a traffic officer may be involved in your case for other reasons—he or she would most likely have arrived after the accident to take statements from everyone involved in the accident, including witnesses. Police statements can be a powerful piece of evidence in a Southern California motorcycle accident case, as they are often one of the few clues about the drivers’ emotional states and reactions after a motorcycle accident. When taking a statement, remember that immediately after an accident, you may often be rattled: make sure that you keep the facts of what you recollect simple and direct, and to not apologize or admit guilt. This could be damaging to your case.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a Los Angeles or Riverside motorcycle accident involving a traffic officer, remember that you may still be entitled to the damages and awards you would from any other accident. But also remember that you need to hire an accomplished and dedicated motorcycle accident attorney, who knows the practical knowledge of the ins-and-outs of a motorcycle accident case. You can reach our legal team at the California Attorney Group at (866) 650-0505, or you can find us on the web at CaMotorcycleAttorney.com.
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney LA
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Los Angeles
- California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer California
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Orange County
- California Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Diego
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- After a Judgment: Collecting Money
- Appealing a Decision or Judgment
- Basics of No-Fault Auto Insurance for Motorcycle Accident Cases
- California Motorcycle Accident Information
- Car Accidents vs. Motorcycle Accidents
- Civil Laws
- Compensation You’re Entitled To
- Conflicting Doctors’ Reports
- Criminal Laws
- Emotional Distress
- Experience and Expertise with Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws and Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws
- Highway Motorcycle Accidents vs. Residential Motorcycle Accidents
- How Do You Do Case Evaluations?
- Motorcycle Accident Injury Damages FAQ
- Los Angeles Left Turn Motorcycle Collision
- In-Depth Motorcycle Insurance Information
- I Witnessed a Motorcycle Accident – Am I Entitled to Damages?
- Motorcycle Accidents and Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accident Wrongful Death FAQ
- Motorcycle Laws Questions
- Motorcycle Accident Overview
- Motorcycle Accidents – An Overview
- Motorcycle Safety and Traffic Laws
- Motorcycle Safety Tips
- Operating a Motorcycle
- Other Health Issues
- Our Distinction From Other Law Firms
- Psychological Distress
- Resolution Before Trial: Court Motions
- Selecting a Good Southern California Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorney
- Starting the Case: Initial Court Papers for a Motorcycle Accident Case
- Successful Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Truck Accident vs. Motorcycle Accident
- What If a Traffic Officer Was Involved?
- What If I Never Went to a Doctor For a Past Injury?
- What If the Signs Were Wrong?
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Diego
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Orange County
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney California
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Riverside
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Riverside
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Bernardino
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Long Beach
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Bakersfield
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Long Beach
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer LA
- LA Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- LA Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Recent Settlements
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31