Orange County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Orange County motorcycle accident attorney provides ten useful tips of advice to follow if you have been in an accident.
1) Look around and determine if you or anyone, are hurt. If so, taking steps like trying to prevent further injury or loss of blood are the most important thing you can do. Be considerate even if some other driver caused you to be injured, it’s just good manners to help the other driver if they are hurt.
2) Make sure everyone is safe from being injured further. Let the police and other emergency personnel investigate the scene with the vehicles in place and move them to a safer place.
3) Call the police. Accident reports are extremely helpful if the police will do a report. Let the police know you are injured. Answer the police questions honestly. Your statements can and will be used against you if you admit fault, and it will be too late to later say you didn’t know what you were saying at the scene. Police know that your best recollection is immediately after an accident.
4) Get the other driver’s information including their names, addresses, driver’s license numbers, make and model of their vehicles, plate numbers, and their insurance company name and policy number. If there are witnesses, get their names, addresses and telephone numbers also.
5) If you have a camera on your cell phone or in the car and you aren’t too injured, take some photos of the vehicles and the scene.
6) If you are hurt, obtain medical treatment. However, after an accident, you may feel a rush of adrenaline that causes you to only start feeling symptoms of pain a few hours later.
7) Call a good Orange County motorcycle accident attorney as soon as you have had your initial treatment. The attorney can gather important evidence and prevent the insurance company from taking advantage of you. A good Orange County motorcycle accident attorney can save you from making mistakes and can shoulder much of the hassle of knowing what to do about car repairs, car rentals, medical treatment, witness statements, etc. A good Orange County motorcycle accident attorney can obtain higher settlements, obtain reductions of medical bills and insurance liens and prevent you from making costly mistakes.
8 ) Report the accident to your insurance company, but since they will want to take a recorded statement from you, just like any other driver’s insurance company, it’s good advice to retain an attorney first.
9) Don’t agree to settle your claim privately with the person at fault for the accident. Don’t agree not to call the police. Police reports that determine the fault for an accident are golden.
10) Don’t pay a traffic ticket without a fight if you weren’t at fault or agree to accept a small payment for your vehicle repairs without knowing that the amount will in fact cover the cost of all the repairs.
If you’ve had a motorcycle accident in Orange County, be sure to hire a good Orange County motorcycle accident attorney who has experience and insurance law expertise that can ensure you are properly represented and get the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney LA
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Los Angeles
- California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer California
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Orange County
- California Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Diego
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- After a Judgment: Collecting Money
- Appealing a Decision or Judgment
- Basics of No-Fault Auto Insurance for Motorcycle Accident Cases
- California Motorcycle Accident Information
- Car Accidents vs. Motorcycle Accidents
- Civil Laws
- Compensation You’re Entitled To
- Conflicting Doctors’ Reports
- Criminal Laws
- Emotional Distress
- Experience and Expertise with Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws and Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws
- Highway Motorcycle Accidents vs. Residential Motorcycle Accidents
- How Do You Do Case Evaluations?
- Motorcycle Accident Injury Damages FAQ
- Los Angeles Left Turn Motorcycle Collision
- In-Depth Motorcycle Insurance Information
- I Witnessed a Motorcycle Accident – Am I Entitled to Damages?
- Motorcycle Accidents and Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accident Wrongful Death FAQ
- Motorcycle Laws Questions
- Motorcycle Accident Overview
- Motorcycle Accidents – An Overview
- Motorcycle Safety and Traffic Laws
- Motorcycle Safety Tips
- Operating a Motorcycle
- Other Health Issues
- Our Distinction From Other Law Firms
- Psychological Distress
- Resolution Before Trial: Court Motions
- Selecting a Good Southern California Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorney
- Starting the Case: Initial Court Papers for a Motorcycle Accident Case
- Successful Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Truck Accident vs. Motorcycle Accident
- What If a Traffic Officer Was Involved?
- What If I Never Went to a Doctor For a Past Injury?
- What If the Signs Were Wrong?
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Diego
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Orange County
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney California
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Riverside
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Riverside
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Bernardino
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Long Beach
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Bakersfield
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Long Beach
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer LA
- LA Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- LA Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Recent Settlements
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31