Motorcycle Accident Overview
Motorcycle Accident Overview
You ride a motorcycle for many reasons: it lets you feel free; it’s economic in terms of gas and space; it lets you feel youthful and powerful; it’s simply fun. The reasons to ride a motorcycle are as diverse as the riders that ride their bikes. But something that all riders share is their vulnerability. On the road, motorcycle drivers from Los Angeles to Riverside all face the same threat of accidents from cars, obstructions, weather, gear malfunctions and so on—and what sets motorcyclists apart from other drivers is the lack of protection in the case of an accident.
For this reason, motorcyclists often face much more severe and serious injury in the case of an accident than most other people on the road. And in the case of accident related deaths, motorcyclists are almost 20 times more likely to die in an accident than others on the road. Whether you’re seated atop Honda, Harley, Ducati or Yamaha,there is no barrier between yourself and other vehicles, in many cases, the only protection motorcyclists have are their helmets and whatever else they might be wearing at the time of impact. If your or a loved one have been in a Southern California motorcycle accident, look to the California Attorney Group to take care of your Temecula, Corona, Riverside or Los Angeles case. Contact us today at (866) 650-0505.
Motorcycle riders have a distinct set of concerns that make their driving more hazardous. Common problems can be placed into basic categories: visibility, balance and skills. In terms of visibility, the small profile and size of a motorcycle is enough to place its rider at risk. Less to see means a greater chance of being hit. This is further complicated by changing road conditions: bad weather, night driving and other obstructions to visibility, such as other cars, trucks and vehicular blind spots, make a motorcycle difficult for drivers to spot, and that much easier to miss when changing a lane, backing out of a drive-way, or simply driving. In fact, issue of visibility is the cause of the majority of motorcycle accidents.
Balance is another key issue. As a two wheeled vehicle, the rider is responsible for keeping a motorcycle upright at all times. A pot-hole, slick road, uneven terrain are all conditions that test the balance of motorcyclist. A failure of these tests can easily result in loss of control, and can lead to an accident without involving another vehicle. And so-called speed wobbles, which can occur at higher speeds, cause a motorcycle to wobble back and forth, and can easily take control of a motorcycle out of the hands of its rider.
Finally, a rider lacking the appropriate skills and experience on a bike can easily lead to an accident. Proper handling of even a small engine Honda or Suzuki takes time and practice away from a busy street. Even skills such as turning and accelerating will take considerable time for a new rider to become accustomed to, not to mention more advanced skills that may elude even senior motorcycle riders. If you or a love one have been involved in a Riverside or Temecula motorcycle accident and are looking for an attorney experienced and skilled in pursuing motorcycle accident cases, contact the California Attorney Group today at (866) 650-0505.
After a motorcycle accident, and after seeking any needed medical assistance, its important to contact an attorney in order to protect your legal rights. Most motorcycle accident cases are founded on claims of negligence—negligence assumes that someone else has been careless or reckless in following through with their responsibilities. And their carelessness directly contributed to your accident, injuries and financial issues. This can range from a driver who failed to check their blind-spot before changing a lane, causing an accident, to the manufacturer and seller of a defective motorcycle, motorcycle part or other piece of equipment, which contributed to your accident. This can be broad ranging and complicated, so it is important to contact an attorney who has established a reputation as a motorcycle accident case specialist, who can help you pursue your case with their expertise, skill and experience. If you or a loved one has been in a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles, Riverside, Temecula, Lake Elsinore, Palm Desert or surrounding areas, then contact the legal team at the California Attorney Group today by calling (866) 650-0505, or by visiting us online at CaMotorcycleAttorney.com.
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney LA
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Los Angeles
- California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer California
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Orange County
- California Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Diego
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- After a Judgment: Collecting Money
- Appealing a Decision or Judgment
- Basics of No-Fault Auto Insurance for Motorcycle Accident Cases
- California Motorcycle Accident Information
- Car Accidents vs. Motorcycle Accidents
- Civil Laws
- Compensation You’re Entitled To
- Conflicting Doctors’ Reports
- Criminal Laws
- Emotional Distress
- Experience and Expertise with Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws and Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws
- Highway Motorcycle Accidents vs. Residential Motorcycle Accidents
- How Do You Do Case Evaluations?
- Motorcycle Accident Injury Damages FAQ
- Los Angeles Left Turn Motorcycle Collision
- In-Depth Motorcycle Insurance Information
- I Witnessed a Motorcycle Accident – Am I Entitled to Damages?
- Motorcycle Accidents and Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accident Wrongful Death FAQ
- Motorcycle Laws Questions
- Motorcycle Accident Overview
- Motorcycle Accidents – An Overview
- Motorcycle Safety and Traffic Laws
- Motorcycle Safety Tips
- Operating a Motorcycle
- Other Health Issues
- Our Distinction From Other Law Firms
- Psychological Distress
- Resolution Before Trial: Court Motions
- Selecting a Good Southern California Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorney
- Starting the Case: Initial Court Papers for a Motorcycle Accident Case
- Successful Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Truck Accident vs. Motorcycle Accident
- What If a Traffic Officer Was Involved?
- What If I Never Went to a Doctor For a Past Injury?
- What If the Signs Were Wrong?
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Diego
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Orange County
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney California
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Riverside
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Riverside
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Bernardino
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Long Beach
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Bakersfield
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Long Beach
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer LA
- LA Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- LA Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Recent Settlements
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28