In-Depth Motorcycle Insurance Information
In-Depth Motorcycle Insurance Information
Road accidents are all too common, and motorcycles accidents share quite a percentage of these accidents. And aside from the fact that every driver, as well as every rider, has a legal responsibility to make sure that they are covered by insurance, it makes financial sense as well. Even a simple accident can result in financial losses, losses that well out-weigh the cost of insurance. But we all know that motorcycle riders face more dangers than the average motorist. So it’s important to make sure that if you are a motorcycle rider, that you are well insured and well protected. If you or a loved one has been in a Riverside or Los Angeles motorcycle accident and have questions regarding your insurance that your insurance company cannot help provide, contact the California Attorney Group immediately to make sure you receive the benefits of your coverage. Contact us at (866) 650-0505 today.
Standard insurance coverage is generally broken down into the following areas:
Medical Payment– This, as it sounds, is the portion of your insurance that will cover your medical bills resulting from your accident, to the limits of your coverage. For those of you with health insurance, this may not be necessary.
Property Damage – This will cover the damage done to someone else’s property up to the limits of your policy’s coverage.
Liability – This is the portion of your policy that protects against injury and other damages against caused against another person.
Collision – This will cover damages to your bike in the case of an accident.
Uninsured/Underinsured – This portion of your insurance is provided so that you will be covered in the event that the other party or parties involved in your accident are not adequately insured to cover your damages and injuries.
Comprehensive – This is the “other” portion, covering acts of god, vandalism, theft and so forth. Be sure to read the fine print of your policy for the specifics of your coverage.
Umbrella Policy – An extension of liability coverage, this will protect you further in the case of a liability claim, but usually only for clients with a high net worth.
All of this coverage is governed by limits—that is a total amount the insurance company will pay out in the event of an accident. Those limits will be set when you create your policy. The higher the limit, the more you pay—but also, the more you are covered in the case of an accident. Also important to note is the deductible—that is the amount you must pay in the case of an accident before your insurance will begin to pay their claim.
Although once spelled out this may seem straight forward, it is important to keep in mind that insurance companies are notoriously difficult to deal with. If they can find a way not to pay you your full benefits, or to somehow stall payment, they will. Working with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney can both help you see the maximum in benefits you expect under your policy, but also see that your claims are processed faster. If you or a loved one has been in a Southern California motorcycle accident and are having difficulty with your insurance claims, contact the California Attorney Group today by calling (866) 650-0505, or by visiting CaMotorcycleAttorney.com.
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney LA
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Los Angeles
- California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer California
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Orange County
- California Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Diego
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- After a Judgment: Collecting Money
- Appealing a Decision or Judgment
- Basics of No-Fault Auto Insurance for Motorcycle Accident Cases
- California Motorcycle Accident Information
- Car Accidents vs. Motorcycle Accidents
- Civil Laws
- Compensation You’re Entitled To
- Conflicting Doctors’ Reports
- Criminal Laws
- Emotional Distress
- Experience and Expertise with Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws and Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws
- Highway Motorcycle Accidents vs. Residential Motorcycle Accidents
- How Do You Do Case Evaluations?
- Motorcycle Accident Injury Damages FAQ
- Los Angeles Left Turn Motorcycle Collision
- In-Depth Motorcycle Insurance Information
- I Witnessed a Motorcycle Accident – Am I Entitled to Damages?
- Motorcycle Accidents and Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accident Wrongful Death FAQ
- Motorcycle Laws Questions
- Motorcycle Accident Overview
- Motorcycle Accidents – An Overview
- Motorcycle Safety and Traffic Laws
- Motorcycle Safety Tips
- Operating a Motorcycle
- Other Health Issues
- Our Distinction From Other Law Firms
- Psychological Distress
- Resolution Before Trial: Court Motions
- Selecting a Good Southern California Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorney
- Starting the Case: Initial Court Papers for a Motorcycle Accident Case
- Successful Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Truck Accident vs. Motorcycle Accident
- What If a Traffic Officer Was Involved?
- What If I Never Went to a Doctor For a Past Injury?
- What If the Signs Were Wrong?
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Diego
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Orange County
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney California
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Riverside
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Riverside
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Bernardino
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Long Beach
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Bakersfield
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Long Beach
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer LA
- LA Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- LA Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Recent Settlements
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31