Helmet Laws and Motorcycle Accident Cases
Helmet Laws and Motorcycle Accident Cases
Aside from possibly saving your life, a motorcycle helmet is also a legal responsibility for any motorcycle driver. Without the safety benefits of a car, a motorcyclist is often left to the elements, in a manner of speaking, when involved in a motorcycle accident. Riders with the protection of a helmet often suffer less serious head, neck and brain injuries than riders who choose not to ride with a helmet. At the California Attorney Group, we understand that limiting your injuries is a serious and vital concern when riding a motorcycle, especially in the traffic dense car culture of Southern California.
But after a serious motorcycle accident, it is obviously too late to go back and change past mistakes. What you need after an accident is an attorney who can help you through the challenging liability issues facing you after you Southern California motorcycle accident, especially those concerning helmet laws. If you or a loved one has been in a Riverside or Los Angeles motorcycle accident and need the help of a personal injury attorney skilled in motorcycle accident cases, then contact the California Attorney Group immediately at (866) 650-0505.
One question that clients sometimes bring up early on in a motorcycle accident case, is concerning riders who do not wear helmets. The California motorcycle helmet law is strict and unambiguous in its declaration that all riders must wear helmets when on a motorcycle, going on to stress the proper type and fit of these helmets. Still, after a Southern California motorcycle accident, a rider who has not worn a helmet needs to understand their legal position when pressing forward with a lawsuit. If you have been in a Palm Springs, Lake Elsinore, Los Angeles or other Southern California motorcycle accident and need immediate answers to your questions concerning your story, contact the California Attorney Group now at (866) 650-0505.
Your California Attorney Group attorney will discuss with you the issue of liability in your case—specifically, if you can be held liable for your own injuries in an accident if you were not wearing a helmet during your Los Angeles or Riverside motorcycle accident. This question can have a variety of answers, dependingon your particular situation. But in many cases, even riders who did not wear a helmet during their motorcycle crash will be able to collect awards from a lawsuit or settlement. In some cases, these awards may be diminished. But in others, they may not.
For example, riders who were not wearing a helmet, but who are pursing damages unrelated to injury are likely to be totally unaffected by these liability issues. And in others who were injured, but whose helmet would not have had as significant difference in their cases may also not see the helmet issue as having a negative effect on your case. But these issues highly depend on the skills and experience of the personal injury attorney that you hire. Your California Attorney Group personal injury attorney and his team will use all the resources and experience at their disposal to develop the strongest case possible, to see that you collect the maximum in damages that you deserve.
But whether you have been in a motorcycle accident with or without a helmet, you will need to make sure that you hire an attorney with practical experience filing motorcycle accident cases. At the California Attorney Group, years of effective legal technique have brought our motorcycle accident clients the results and satisfaction they’ve come to us looking for. So, if you or a loved one has been in a Los Angeles or Riverside motorcycle accident and are looking for an accomplished personal injury attorney, contact the legal team at the California Attorney Group today at (866) 650-0505, or find us online at CaMotorcycleAttorney.com.
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney LA
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Los Angeles
- California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer California
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Orange County
- California Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Diego
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- After a Judgment: Collecting Money
- Appealing a Decision or Judgment
- Basics of No-Fault Auto Insurance for Motorcycle Accident Cases
- California Motorcycle Accident Information
- Car Accidents vs. Motorcycle Accidents
- Civil Laws
- Compensation You’re Entitled To
- Conflicting Doctors’ Reports
- Criminal Laws
- Emotional Distress
- Experience and Expertise with Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws and Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws
- Highway Motorcycle Accidents vs. Residential Motorcycle Accidents
- How Do You Do Case Evaluations?
- Motorcycle Accident Injury Damages FAQ
- Los Angeles Left Turn Motorcycle Collision
- In-Depth Motorcycle Insurance Information
- I Witnessed a Motorcycle Accident – Am I Entitled to Damages?
- Motorcycle Accidents and Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accident Wrongful Death FAQ
- Motorcycle Laws Questions
- Motorcycle Accident Overview
- Motorcycle Accidents – An Overview
- Motorcycle Safety and Traffic Laws
- Motorcycle Safety Tips
- Operating a Motorcycle
- Other Health Issues
- Our Distinction From Other Law Firms
- Psychological Distress
- Resolution Before Trial: Court Motions
- Selecting a Good Southern California Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorney
- Starting the Case: Initial Court Papers for a Motorcycle Accident Case
- Successful Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Truck Accident vs. Motorcycle Accident
- What If a Traffic Officer Was Involved?
- What If I Never Went to a Doctor For a Past Injury?
- What If the Signs Were Wrong?
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Diego
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Orange County
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney California
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Riverside
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Riverside
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Bernardino
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Long Beach
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Bakersfield
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Long Beach
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer LA
- LA Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- LA Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Recent Settlements
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31