Motorcycle accidents invariably intersect with civil law. At the California Attorney Group we have a depth of experience with and understanding of civil law which helps us serve our clients to the upmost degree. If you need help understanding the civil laws pertaining to your Los Angeles motorcycle accident, contact us today at (866) 650-0505.
Civil law can be understood as the laws that govern the relationship between individuals, and can deal with disputes over responsibilities and duties toward each other. For example, if you were in a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles or Riverside, Lake Elsinore or surrounding areas, you may feel that the party should be held responsible, and should owe you financial compensation for the results of the accident: that they should pay for damages to your Honda, Yamaha, Harley, or Ducati motorcycle, for your hospital bills, and that they owe you money to make up for what you would have earned if you hadn’t been injured in the accident, forcing you to take time off from work.
Since you are not necessarily charging or accusing this person of any criminal wrong doing, all of your claims are thought of as civil claims, most of which are settled financially. In many cases, settling financially is a complicated process involving the expertise of a seasoned legal team. Many people looking to settle or pursue a civil claim come to California Attorney Group for our thorough and experienced legal practice. If you’ve been in a Los Angeles motorcycle accident, contact us today at (866) 650-0505to find out more about the ways in which we can help you claim the financial rewards that you are entitled to.
The civil laws which affect your case are various. Some may include:
• Helmet Law—This can include proper helmet use and regulation, and making sure the helmet is up to required safety standards. Helmets are, of course, required for motorcyclists in California.
• Traffic Laws—Including obeying traffic signals, signs, and rules of the road.
• Passenger Laws—Was there someone else on the bike with you? Were they wearing a helmet? Were they seated properly?
This is just a small sampling of motorcycle law, which goes on to Include maintenance of brake lights and turn signals, having proper mirrors and even making sure your bike is in regulation with noise restrictions, not to mention making sure you only ride with a motorcycle license. Our experienced Riverside motorcycle law team has a thorough understanding of the civil laws and their applications to motorcycle accident cases. To ensure that you will be in good hands in dealing with the troubling experience after an accident, contact our top-notch personal injury attorney team at California Law Group today at (866) 650-0505.
For accidents in Los Angeles, Riverside, Indio, Palm Desert as well as their surrounding areas, this is important to note. Los Angeles and Riverside counties are notorious for their traffic: together they comprise one of the largest and most congested infrastructure systems on the planet. And that means lots and lots of vehicles are always on the road. Accidents are common, and the criminal ramifications of disobeying traffic laws are not always satisfactory in maintaining order or peace of mind for other drivers. More importantly, criminal punishment does not help the victim who can be suffering financially from the accident.
Civil laws are designed to protect people who have been in motorcycle accidents even when no criminal offenses can be applied. But the neither the state or federal government is obligated to take action on your behalf. Our experience in civil procedure and legal knowledge at the California Attorney Group makes us a premier choice for handling civil law procedure after a personal injury. If you or a loved one has been in a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles or Riverside, contact California Attorney Group at (866) 650-0505, or online at CaMotorcycleAttorney.com,today.
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney LA
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Los Angeles
- California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer California
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Orange County
- California Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Diego
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- After a Judgment: Collecting Money
- Appealing a Decision or Judgment
- Basics of No-Fault Auto Insurance for Motorcycle Accident Cases
- California Motorcycle Accident Information
- Car Accidents vs. Motorcycle Accidents
- Civil Laws
- Compensation You’re Entitled To
- Conflicting Doctors’ Reports
- Criminal Laws
- Emotional Distress
- Experience and Expertise with Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws and Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws
- Highway Motorcycle Accidents vs. Residential Motorcycle Accidents
- How Do You Do Case Evaluations?
- Motorcycle Accident Injury Damages FAQ
- Los Angeles Left Turn Motorcycle Collision
- In-Depth Motorcycle Insurance Information
- I Witnessed a Motorcycle Accident – Am I Entitled to Damages?
- Motorcycle Accidents and Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accident Wrongful Death FAQ
- Motorcycle Laws Questions
- Motorcycle Accident Overview
- Motorcycle Accidents – An Overview
- Motorcycle Safety and Traffic Laws
- Motorcycle Safety Tips
- Operating a Motorcycle
- Other Health Issues
- Our Distinction From Other Law Firms
- Psychological Distress
- Resolution Before Trial: Court Motions
- Selecting a Good Southern California Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorney
- Starting the Case: Initial Court Papers for a Motorcycle Accident Case
- Successful Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Truck Accident vs. Motorcycle Accident
- What If a Traffic Officer Was Involved?
- What If I Never Went to a Doctor For a Past Injury?
- What If the Signs Were Wrong?
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Diego
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Orange County
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney California
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Riverside
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Riverside
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Bernardino
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Long Beach
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Bakersfield
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Long Beach
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer LA
- LA Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- LA Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Recent Settlements
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28