Car Accidents vs. Motorcycle Accidents
Car Accidents vs. Motorcycle Accidents
At the California Attorney Group, we understand that part of the experience of riding a motorcycle is the thrill—not simply the feeling of openness or the wind rushing past you, but also the danger. And the thrill is real because the danger is real. Our personal injury attorney team specializes in motorcycle accident cases in Southern California for a reason: the injuries and severity of consequences following a motorcycle accident are far different from those after a car accident. Along with those sever consequences come the difference in insurance, liability, medical care and of course, the difference in laws. If you or a loved one have been in a Los Angeles or Riverside motorcycle accident, then you need to make sure that you talk to an attorney who is experienced and trained in the specifics of motorcycle accident cases. The skilled attorney team at the California Attorney Group has that experience, and has that skill. Contact us today at (866) 650-0505.
The severity of injuries, and the kinds of injuries found after a Southern California motorcycle accident may vary. But compared with those of car accidents, they certainly share a variety of similarities. And in more than enough cases, there are injuries you would never expect to find in a car accident. Car drivers who experience accidents often have the benefit of a shield of steel and glass, air bags and seat belts. Motorcycle riders do not share these benefits, regardless of whether you’re riding a Harley or a Honda. Almost invariably, motorcycle accidents, especially those at high speed, result in the rider being violently thrown from their motorcycle. And unless they have the added protection of a riding jacket, boots, pants and gloves, those Southern California motorcycle riders may have little between them and impact aside from a mandatory helmet and the clothes on their back.
And with serious injuries come serious costs, serious recuperation time, and serious repercussion from your insurance company. In a case such as this, you need an attorney serious about protecting your interests. With your attorney at the California Attorney Group, you can feel confident in the knowledge that your motorcycle accident attorney has a record of winning motorcycle accident victims the awards and financial reparation that they so need after even a minor motorcycle accident. If you have been in a Southern California motorcycle accident and are seeking experienced legal assistance, contact the California Attorney Group today at (866) 650-0505.
When considering the issue of liability in your case, your California Attorney Group personal injury attorney will take his experience with countless previous cases, and apply them to your case. Unlike in a case with a car accident, and because of California law, your accident may deal with your motorcycle helmet. Perhaps you were not wearing one at the time of the accident—your motorcycle accident attorney’s experience and knowledge of the law will invariably come into play when protecting the potential awards you’re bound to receive from your settlement or civil trial. Or perhaps there was a defect in your helmet, exacerbating your injuries from your motorcycle crash. In this case, your attorney will investigate the liability issues that can be placed on the manufacture, or possibly even the seller of your motorcycle helmet.
In a personal injury case involving a motorcycle accident, it is important to have a competent attorney with specific knowledge and experience with the issues at hand. At the California Attorney Group, we bring our countless hours of experience investigating and pursuing results in past motorcycle injury cases in Temecula, Los Angeles and Corona to your case. If you or a loved one has been in a Riverside or Los Angeles motorcycle accident and are seeking representation, contact the California Attorney Group today at (866) 650-0505, or find us online at CaMotorcycleAttorney.com.
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney LA
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Los Angeles
- California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer California
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Orange County
- California Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Diego
- Orange County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- After a Judgment: Collecting Money
- Appealing a Decision or Judgment
- Basics of No-Fault Auto Insurance for Motorcycle Accident Cases
- California Motorcycle Accident Information
- Car Accidents vs. Motorcycle Accidents
- Civil Laws
- Compensation You’re Entitled To
- Conflicting Doctors’ Reports
- Criminal Laws
- Emotional Distress
- Experience and Expertise with Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws and Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Helmet Laws
- Highway Motorcycle Accidents vs. Residential Motorcycle Accidents
- How Do You Do Case Evaluations?
- Motorcycle Accident Injury Damages FAQ
- Los Angeles Left Turn Motorcycle Collision
- In-Depth Motorcycle Insurance Information
- I Witnessed a Motorcycle Accident – Am I Entitled to Damages?
- Motorcycle Accidents and Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accident Wrongful Death FAQ
- Motorcycle Laws Questions
- Motorcycle Accident Overview
- Motorcycle Accidents – An Overview
- Motorcycle Safety and Traffic Laws
- Motorcycle Safety Tips
- Operating a Motorcycle
- Other Health Issues
- Our Distinction From Other Law Firms
- Psychological Distress
- Resolution Before Trial: Court Motions
- Selecting a Good Southern California Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorney
- Starting the Case: Initial Court Papers for a Motorcycle Accident Case
- Successful Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Truck Accident vs. Motorcycle Accident
- What If a Traffic Officer Was Involved?
- What If I Never Went to a Doctor For a Past Injury?
- What If the Signs Were Wrong?
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Diego
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Orange County
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney California
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Riverside
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Riverside
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer San Bernardino
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Long Beach
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Bakersfield
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney Long Beach
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer LA
- LA Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- LA Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Recent Settlements
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28